The insurance provides protection to Bulgarian and foreign citizens staying in hotels, motels, private accommodations, bungalows, chalets or other tourist facilities on the territory of Bulgaria.
The insurance of a tourist is deemed valid from the moment of their registration at the hotel until the end of their stay. It is intended for owners and leaseholders of hotels.
The insurance is voluntary. The sum insured for each of the covered risks can be determined in Bulgarian lev or foreign currency.
The insurance premium is determined on the scale of the insurer, which is in force at the date of concluding the insurance contract.
- Permanent disability resulting from an accident;
- Medical expenses resulting from an accident or acute illness;
- Death resulting from an accident;
- Rescue costs;
- Expenses for repatriation resulting from an accident or acute illness;
- Burglary or loss of personal luggage;
- Third party liability for material and/or non-material damages caused to third parties.
The Insurer is liable for the events that occur on the territory of the hotel and its adjacent territory, as well as during short excursions of the guests in the country and/or abroad, while their registration at the hotel is still valid.